Aug 26, 2011

slavery for him is so beautiful....بندگی برای او زیباست

And the moment I rise from the ground by his hands, the feeling of slavery is so beautiful…
I am in peace when he looks down and looks at me under his feet with eyes full of power and love…. I am peaceful when I am allowed to kneel beside him

And how pleasant is the time when his loving hands bless my face with slaps
And the only thing I can do is kissing those hands full of passion…
I love the moments that all I can do is nothing but begging and that’s such an honor that my tears and moaning are worthy of falling under the feet of such a master.
And his mercifulness is just a small sign of his greatness
And then when I can feel comfort in his bosom that is the best feeling of a slave…
Yes…. Devotion…slavery for him is just so beautiful…
دردم از یار است و درمان نیز هم
دل فدای او شد و جان نیز هم
و آن لحظه که با دستان او از خاک بر می خیزم چه زیباست  حس بندگی
آرامش من هنگامی است که او سر خم میکند و و به من زیر پاهایش  نگاهی پر از قدرت و عشق می کند.
هنگامی است که اجازه می یابم کنار پای او زانو بزنم
و چه دل نشین است زمانی که دستان پر محبتش صورتم را با سیلی می نوازد

آنچه تنها از من بر می آید بوسه زدن بر دستان پر محبت اوست
دوست دارم دقایقی را که جز التماس در مقابل عظمت ارباب هیچ توانی در من نیست و این افتخاری است که اشک ها و زجه هایم لایق ریخته شدن به زیر پای چنین اربابی زا یافته اند.
و بخشندگی او تنها گوشه ای از نشانه های بزرگی اویند.
پس هنگامی که می توانم دوباره در آغوشش آرامش بگیرم این بهترین حس یک برده است.


بندگی برای او زیباست!!

2 comments:

master_scorpio22 said...

nice pics

Anonymous said...

من منتظرم ببینم شما چیا مینویسید .